Nautical Fume Cupboards – NVR Series
Nautical Fume Cupboard from NVR series is a proposition for the scientific-research bodies, which find it necessary to employ individualised technological solutions. Fume cupboards from NVR series were designed for general laboratory works with aggressive chemical substances.
STANDARD SECURITY MEASURES
- waterproof and non-flammable construction made without the use of wood-based materials;
- the front window made of a light polycarbonate resistant to mechanical damage;
- modular front window – designed for rooms located under the deck – the glass does not project beyond the machine outline;
- mechanical storm lock preventing the windows from opening in hard sea conditions;
- safety handrail at the front of the fume cupboard;
- electrostatic charges removal system made on the certified spark-safe installation;
- illuminated chambers in the anti-explosion ATEX version;
- anchoring hooks fixing the fume cupboard.
- the working surface (worktop) and the inside of the working chamber (walls) are made out of acid-proof stainless steel AISI 316Ti;
- airflow control system with acoustic-sound alarm according to EN 14175 standard;
- 4x electrical sockets located at the installation panel under the working surface;
- light switch located at the installation panel under the working surface;
- ground-fault circuit interrupter located at the installation panel under the working surface.
- water and sewerage installation with small sink and water fittings;
- additional fittings: compressed air, DEMI water, technical gases, etc.;
- truss for laboratory accessories;
- additional electrical sockets 230V, 400V;
- technical cabinet under the working surface.